Dead C3ll Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead C3ll forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infiltrator Rules + Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

Infiltrator Rules + Results Empty
PostSubject: Infiltrator Rules + Results   Infiltrator Rules + Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:04 pm

Ok, the rules will be posted here, as will the results.

Ok here’s the rules, the infiltrator must wait until I say to start, you’re aim is to infiltrate the building without getting caught or killed, the match will end when you steal a gun which I will drop somewhere within the building or when you are incapacitated.

Stuns/ Sleeps : 5 points each
Kills : 2 points
If you successfully infiltrate the building unseen (I.e you are not attacked) and then steal the item, you will be awarded a further 25 points.

Fastest time: 15 points
2nd fastest: 10 points
3rd fastest: 5 points
Back to top Go down
https://deadc3ll.forumotion.com
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrator Rules + Results   Infiltrator Rules + Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Sniper_hawk

Stuns/sleep: 1
Kills: 0
Time: Void (Death)
Item stolen : 0
Health or Fatigue Damage?: Death

Total Score: 5 points

Jonesieboy08

Stuns/sleep: 4
Time: 3 min 2.5 seconds
Item stolen : 1
Health or Fatigue Damage?: None

Total Score: 35 points

Eliminator4000

Stuns/sleep: 0

Total Score: 0 points

Devastator06

Stuns/sleep: 0

Total Score: 0 points

As it stands, Jones is the top scorer and if nobody chalnges his score he will assume the title of Infiltrator and earn a place on the clan team
Back to top Go down
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrator Rules + Results   Infiltrator Rules + Results I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:03 am

This mini-game's great. I've been using it in my training sessions where possible. Real good fun, but too difficult to do on some maps.
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrator Rules + Results   Infiltrator Rules + Results I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:21 am

Yeah it is good. Infiltrator is only suited to either GG or MM, GG only if theres alot of people though.

I came up with some more aswell..

Rescue mission, 1 man vs every man, same as RES but alot harder, be good to train people up, the RES person only gets stun weapons (pistol/knife/smoke/flash) Be a great way to train people for both RES and TSNE.

Juggernaught. 1 person vs every one, be good to train for TDM and DM. Juggernaught gets any weapon, people after him are limited to shotguns.

Last man standing. 1 person vs all on cap, he gets the target straigh away, he has to get to the points without dying.

Anybody think of any more? we could use them just for fun/training instead of clan ranks.
Back to top Go down
L!quid Snak3
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
L!quid Snak3

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrator Rules + Results   Infiltrator Rules + Results I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 pm

zeroa wrote:
Yeah it is good. Infiltrator is only suited to either GG or MM, GG only if theres alot of people though.

I came up with some more aswell..

Rescue mission, 1 man vs every man, same as RES but alot harder, be good to train people up, the RES person only gets stun weapons (pistol/knife/smoke/flash) Be a great way to train people for both RES and TSNE.

Juggernaught. 1 person vs every one, be good to train for TDM and DM. Juggernaught gets any weapon, people after him are limited to shotguns.

Last man standing. 1 person vs all on cap, he gets the target straigh away, he has to get to the points without dying.

Anybody think of any more? we could use them just for fun/training instead of clan ranks.

an idea for a minigame: 1/2 people vs all. the 1/2 try to get target to end zone, everyone else defends. the 1/2 have just the mk2 pistol, the others have all stun weapons. the amount of time varying on number of opponents. i saw this implimented in a res the other day and defending is nigh on impossible, thus the higher numbers/weapon availabilites. should be worth a go Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pibsyboy89
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrator Rules + Results   Infiltrator Rules + Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infiltrator Rules + Results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead C3ll Forums :: Dead C3ll :: Matches and Training-
Jump to: