Dead C3ll Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead C3ll forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody wanna give me a hand?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

Anybody wanna give me a hand? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody wanna give me a hand?   Anybody wanna give me a hand? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:48 am

So i started playing last month, im doing alright.....ish. but anybody wanna put me through my paces and make me a hard ass muh fucka.

i dunno who it is on here but z-kezy-z, welshy, steakslice. on my psn are active enough, so technically speaking 4 of us would be fairly active in the next month. if i can get decent again (if i ever was) then 1 more needed.

been reading the URGENT thread and well it seems worse than it is and im probs behind in the times but LIQUID takes control problem solved, just need to start pulling in the same direction, let that patton dude rejoin hes up for it, 5 of us mcinnes makes 6, wow man this shit is easy.
so il see you people on MGO soon then yeah?
Back to top Go down
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

Anybody wanna give me a hand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna give me a hand?   Anybody wanna give me a hand? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:26 am

Would be glad to help, need the practice myself, not played in god knows how long. Just so you know, the six names you're talking about is the six people thats still in the clan. We have dropped rapidly in number.
Anyway send me a message or something when your on.
Back to top Go down

Anybody wanna give me a hand?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead C3ll Forums :: General :: Clan General-
Jump to: