Dead C3ll Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead C3ll forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rejoining: Opinions?

Go down 
+3
McInnes II
zeroa
Patton
7 posters

What do you think?
Yes, you should rejoin today
Rejoining: Opinions? I_vote_lcap17%Rejoining: Opinions? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No, hit the road
Rejoining: Opinions? I_vote_lcap0%Rejoining: Opinions? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, but you'll be kept at arms length at ALL times
Rejoining: Opinions? I_vote_lcap50%Rejoining: Opinions? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Play with us, but not as one of us
Rejoining: Opinions? I_vote_lcap17%Rejoining: Opinions? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Yes, rejoin and pick up where you where before under Greame & Darren
Rejoining: Opinions? I_vote_lcap0%Rejoining: Opinions? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Just never talk to me again
Rejoining: Opinions? I_vote_lcap16%Rejoining: Opinions? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

Rejoining: Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:30 pm

I basically had it with the clan, but a part of me is sad to see it slump.

I left because after getting off of my boost and actually earning all my ranks and levels and getting to level 14 with a FH Welshy seemed to think I was still at it and had a proper go at me. Decided I had enough I left.

I've had spells in TSR, DB, DR (Helped create but partner's a idiot), Body Snatchers, Lost Haven, CE, and SOOO many more clans I can't begin to count.

Currently I'm just helping random clans gain more members, DarknessRising will be my last of this though as I'm getting sick of it. So basically I'm tired of wandering and would like to help DC out again, me, Greame & Darren did a great job winning matches before in DC games (If only i had Survival then ¬_¬) and that was the best days of my MGO gaming.

If I did come back I wanna know what I'd be walking into. Open arms? Total resentment? Uncertainty? (I didn't spend much time with Zeroa) Hate? Untrusted? Or not allowed back at all?

Last edited by Patton on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a Poll)
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Rejoinning at the moment is up to welshy. I'll decide if your good for the clan or not when im back, but know this. I hate deserters, especially when we go out of our way to help people get better at the game by providing in depth training sessions etc etc.
Back to top Go down
https://deadc3ll.forumotion.com
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Pointing out, I never really got better under DC's training but with my first clan's. It's partly the reason I have accounts DC don't know about.
Back to top Go down
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:13 am

I ain't got anything against you Jack, it's just that you did desert. Your a great player, a terrific person but you lack loyalty.
Please don't be offended, just taking a stance.
Back to top Go down
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 am

Theres nothing wrong with that at all ^.^ *Pulls gun out at you* OvO!!!

I'm jk'ing this is bout opinions.

EDIT: Wow four votes already and all so nice T_T
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:23 am

I voted Play with us but dont join us. Its neutral and im not counting that vote, i just voted to see the results. Its other people in the clan that make the decision not me. I just enforce the rules.
Back to top Go down
Adrienne
Fodder
Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:29 am

I don't actually have an opinion, which is weird. I like you Jack, but I don't really know what's been going on recently.
Back to top Go down
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:37 pm

The last one was a joke, which I voted for to see the results too lol.

Amy you are excused dont worry.
Back to top Go down
L!quid Snak3
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
L!quid Snak3

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:18 am

McInnes II wrote:
I ain't got anything against you Jack, it's just that you did desert. Your a great player, a terrific person but you lack loyalty.
Please don't be offended, just taking a stance.

thats the way i feel about it. i recall you letting young battle me and welshy on his own when you left halfway through a round, as well as many others. ill gladly welcome you with open arms back into DC, but you would have to proove your loyalty to the clan for me to regain complete trust in you again
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pibsyboy89
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:35 am

I'm in complete agreement with you. Prove loyality and you can rejoin, Jack.
Back to top Go down
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:34 am

It was an idle kick I left for dinner O.O

Tell Welshy to turn off the Auto-Kick next time as it was set for one minute, one minute to go downstairs and collect you food isn't enough when you have a set of folks as pushy as mine.
Back to top Go down
L!quid Snak3
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
L!quid Snak3

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:44 pm

Patton wrote:
It was an idle kick I left for dinner O.O

Tell Welshy to turn off the Auto-Kick next time as it was set for one minute, one minute to go downstairs and collect you food isn't enough when you have a set of folks as pushy as mine.

Oh right, you did mention that... But sometimes you do leave games for no reason, which can be annoying. Loyalty to the clan part still stands firm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pibsyboy89
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:49 pm

Like when? :S

I dont know any other time aside one where PSN messed up and the other where I just get bored and go off. We dont play that much anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Dragon1
Fodder
Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:12 pm

i do my best to resist leaving when i do badly, i only leave when someone uses the bloody phone in our house and i get disconnected. its supposed to be sky BROADBAND but im a bit sceptical, (could be due to the house's wiring actually). any way i've been kiked from the clan 3 times (1&2= inactivity, 3= apparent mistake) i think some sort of message is being conveyed to me here...... scratch in my opinion patton its good to have a lvl 14 fh in a clan so im all for it but you need to make sure not to annoy anyone in power (cough welshy cough zeroa)
Back to top Go down
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Annoying Welshy is my past-time I'm afraid. Rolling Eyes

So no promises on that one.

Zeroa, I originally held the grudge against him for how Welshy continued to have rants at me mid games despite my controversy being resolved weeks prior. Turns out he believes I left the day it was brought to light, in reality it was close to a month after as my alt Ryan Garza wasn't created at that time and he had a rant how fast I had reached level 12/13 when he was struggling to maintain 12. Basically blantantly saying. "You suck, your not THAT good to you must be cheating again and don't even deny it." Then left that game. Taking it as a one off I carried on. Garza dropped to 12 again and I thought that would be that. Another Rant, then left. So i left as it seems Welshy was certain anything & everything I'd accomplish was false. So i left to start all over and basically get one on him by getting all the things I already had again only quicker to prove it, didn't go quite to plan as PS3 broke but I did eventually get all the stats I apparently cheated for again and again on different characters to prove it. Best sits at level 15 FH atm (After LOSING a match which was weird o.O) and lvl 13 FH which will probably be the one who joins DC.

Also got a lvl 9 Eagle & a Level 1 my gf plays on when she gets tired of LittleBigPlanet / Persona 3 ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Dragon1 wrote:
i do my best to resist leaving when i do badly, i only leave when someone uses the bloody phone in our house and i get disconnected. its supposed to be sky BROADBAND but im a bit sceptical, (could be due to the house's wiring actually). any way i've been kiked from the clan 3 times (1&2= inactivity, 3= apparent mistake) i think some sort of message is being conveyed to me here...... scratch in my opinion patton its good to have a lvl 14 fh in a clan so im all for it but you need to make sure not to annoy anyone in power (cough welshy cough zeroa)

We had three fox hounds in the clan before we left. I was better than all of them. Fox hound means nothing, the rank is awarded on ratio only, you could delete you dude, make a new dude, fight lvl 1 dudes who just started with your epic already played the game skills. Get a heap of kills and no deaths. There you go, level 2 FH. It means NOTHING im more impressed with water bears, bears and crocodiles tbh.
Back to top Go down
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:26 pm

How the hell fo you get Bear? I've been trying and I've been doing nothing but CQC and null.

Thats not the point either, the point was that even thought I earned those ranked and regularly attended Survival (Meaning it's not just random guy who are new to the game) I still got and have two FHs.

Plus you need 15 hours gametimes for FH now it think, are they changing that to 30?

Anyone else Lose GP when the update came round? I fell from 1123 to 1075 without doing survival. o.O

Also got 15 after losing a game too. Somethings up with the stats atm as I see it Garza should still be 14, less you get Uber points for being 1st in the losing team.
Back to top Go down
YOUNG $NAKE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Patton wrote:
How the hell fo you get Bear? I've been trying and I've been doing nothing but CQC and null.

I found out finally how to get bear , apparantly you have to have 10 cqc moves per round , this was before changes tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining: Opinions?   Rejoining: Opinions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejoining: Opinions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead C3ll Forums :: General :: Clan General-
Jump to: