Dead C3ll Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead C3ll forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survival - Saturday 6pm onwards.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

Survival - Saturday 6pm onwards. Empty
PostSubject: Survival - Saturday 6pm onwards.   Survival - Saturday 6pm onwards. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:45 am

I mentioned this in the clan notice board and ive sen addrienne message a few people.
Ive been inactive for abit so im sorry about that.
I will be making a team for survival when its next on (Most likely a saturday night) so try and get in contact with me around that time.

just wanna say if this does happen, try not to bother with any detailed tactics, do your best and help your team mates.
Oh and dont try and be a hero unless your the last one standing.
Back to top Go down
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: Survival - Saturday 6pm onwards.   Survival - Saturday 6pm onwards. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:04 am

We seem to have a really good team when it comes to survival, but we still don't have a set of tactics to use for each type of match. I propose that we, those members who have the expansion pack, meet up in a clan room every now and again to discuss how we want to fight the upcoming matches.

This might not "float your boat" but its the best way to fight as a team, to train as a team, and with time we'll "reap the rewards" literally.
Back to top Go down
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: Survival - Saturday 6pm onwards.   Survival - Saturday 6pm onwards. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:48 am

The only thing that is a problem when it comes to survival, is that why you a put against a team of lvl 15 Fh's, everybody else quits. Don't see the point in this. One game, TDM 5 lvl 15 FH's and a lvl 14 FOX, won the first round by two kills, got beat by 1 kill in the second. Overall, won by 1 point, only problem was that I was alone. Hate leavers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival - Saturday 6pm onwards.   Survival - Saturday 6pm onwards. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival - Saturday 6pm onwards.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead C3ll Forums :: Dead C3ll :: Matches and Training-
Jump to: