Dead C3ll Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead C3ll forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player Stats

Go down 
+2
jonesieboy08
zeroa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:32 am

Put up any MGO stats or titles you're proud of, include you're playing style etc
Back to top Go down
https://deadc3ll.forumotion.com
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:04 am

errm i suppose my playing style is cannon fodder...

but nah seriously i dunno. i try to be a team player but sometimes they dont wanna know.
like with res/tsne on BB map theres the way through the underground and giving ppl the push up on the ledge. it works everytime providing you have somebody there with you.
I like to try and be quick on those type of games.

for TDM and those types i suppose im average, depends on the map really. BB for instance is shite and too small. MM is a good map coz you can sneak around and get behind sometimes.

so yeah i suppose im a team player as long as my team works with me.
as for stats i only have eagle..
almost had 4 tdm survivals too.
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:16 pm

jonesieboy08 wrote:
errm i suppose my playing style is cannon fodder...

but nah seriously i dunno. i try to be a team player but sometimes they dont wanna know.
like with res/tsne on BB map theres the way through the underground and giving ppl the push up on the ledge. it works everytime providing you have somebody there with you.
I like to try and be quick on those type of games.

Yeah i always try to do that, its great for TSNE and RES. Alot of people rarely use their SOP effectively, some people just think its for seeing people through buildings so you an figure out where the enemy is, but its for helping people to, hence the smbols and shite.

I hope that DeadC3ll is full of team players, i've seen alot of clans fail because of not being team players lol.

As for stats, my title is Night owl.

I've got 4 survivals in tdm (i think)

i have over 10 consecutive kills (18 consecutive deaths thanks to somebody who's name i will pretend to forget, afk spawn camping? seriously? ah well, he's otu of the clan now)

i cant remember anything else without looking..
Back to top Go down
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:58 am

haha i started gain i had exactly 10 deaths to 9 kills

ive got 8 deaths to 7 kills nwo though Mad
thought i had 12 kills but it didnt register in.

i am getting better at tsne with the stealth, it just depends on team mates being seen or not.
Back to top Go down
Robwacked
Fodder
Fodder

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:18 am

Hmm playing style.

Depends how many people are playing and what map etc.

I usually set up ambushes and stuff in sneaking games, in other games I mainly use misdirection; act like Im going one way but go another.
Flanking as well is an important thing I would say you should do, don't just follow your teamates into a corridor of death ><

Use the camera alot, chances are you'll find someone stalking you who thinks you can't see them.
Also if your in a tight area don't spray if your teamates there with you, your just gonna get sop lock then you might both die No

As for titles and awards, feel like I have been cheated a few times too, 12 kills in a row but over two rounds so it doesn't register :/
Just headshot and knife master so far, should really have bear and bee too.
Back to top Go down
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:34 am

yeah im always moving my camera and trying to flank, communication is an ass though.
i mean sometims me and my mate ash (devastator in MGO) know what we both are thinking, well thats 80% of the time.
also i try and point where enemies are which should help the teamwork.

we should get the clan in one of the clan rooms and do 4 v 4. headsets aswell if possible.
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:21 pm

jonesieboy08 wrote:
yeah im always moving my camera and trying to flank, communication is an ass though.
i mean sometims me and my mate ash (devastator in MGO) know what we both are thinking, well thats 80% of the time.
also i try and point where enemies are which should help the teamwork.

we should get the clan in one of the clan rooms and do 4 v 4. headsets aswell if possible.

Yeah i've been wanting to get the clan together and figure out some tactics for a while, i've got some pretty solid tactics for base, res, and other missions.

Like base for example, lets say G.G with 8 v 8

Most players always run off to the same base, them move around into clockwise or anti clockwise direction, consistently losing and gaining bases until a few get killed and it all falls into chaos with people left right an centre.

When i play, i usualy try and get my team to split up into 2 sqauds of 4 people, one to head for base 1 (near the man catapult) one to head for base 5, (near the other man catapult) then meet up at base 3, then split up for bases 4 and 6.

every time i've done that i've won.

as for Res and TSNE, if you're not stealth, you should always be with atleast one person, never split up, mose stealth players are either to timid or pussy to take on two people with a MK.2, so the easiest option is basically, leave 2 or 3 people guardiing, the rest split into pairs and patrole the map, most stealth platers piss there selvs and run away when some on gets close because they think theyve been discovered, easiest way to spot em.

as for RES, same again, but with 1 guy camping the enemy target zone to stop them gettin the duck or frog there if they do catch it.

Cant think of any for SNE or CAP. input?

and @ Rob, i just played a huge game, got 10 deaths and 56 kills, was totally ownin
then right on the last match (10 rounds) the host ended the game and i lost all the stats, i cant imagine how many consecutive kills i had ; ;
Back to top Go down
Robwacked
Fodder
Fodder

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:27 am

Sound like good tactics Smile

Usually when Im stealthed I hide in the shadows, the sunlight gives you away easily, as does the outline of the gun -_- So Ive started to have nothing equipped until the enemy goes past you or is too far away to see.

As for SNE, If im snake I usually wait till a firefight breaks out till I start firing rounds off.

Jesus man 56? you must have been raging scratch
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:43 pm

it was a sweet ass game, the trick was, ENVG, with ENVG i always spot the enemy first (thanks to next gene graphics, everything is brown, so everything blends, so they find it hard to spot me first)

As for the stealth, shadows arent always you're friend, sometimes (if the enemy has ENVG) its better to get to a high spot and stand in the sun, the sky is completely white with ENVG, so they cant see you at all.

BUT, i think ENVG have been taken out of TSNE so that tactic is obsolete, i have found a new one though, in U.U, on the building where the Duck sawns, i like to hide in the shadows by the billboards, nobody ever spots me, and people run laps of the roof to avoid being shot, so when they run close enough, CQC choke + knife through the throat Smile works wonders, or if theres more than one, person, through a smoke grenade and while theyer coffing, head shot them with the pistol.
Back to top Go down
0LD SNAK3
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
0LD SNAK3

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:41 am

i like to try and be a team player, i use my USB headset cause it saves gettin shot while typin a message and comminication is quicker and more effective so some more ppl using mic's would be good =]

my style is dependant on map and game type but in general, im not a sniper but i like to sit back just a little and catch people off guard with the scope on the M14 and move a round from spot to spot and generally convey the whole map.

but i HATE campers AKA people who sit in 1 spot on top of a building in U.U and snipe you with magazines placed on the ladders so you cant get up. if you do that im just gonna tell you here and now im not gonna enjoy playin you and you are homosexual.

thats generally my playing style =]
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:45 am

yeah i hate campers also, i think it ruins the point of the game and wastes about 80% of the space in the maps, however, if you camp a camper, thats fine, like if you wait where they keep camping and blast thier brains out to protect you're team from sniper fire, thats all good
Back to top Go down
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:38 am

its annoying but it works. i hardly do it coz it never works for me lawl.
but when u get up to near the top of the ladder just press left or hight on the analog stick and you should shimmy along. makes them brick it.
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:45 am

lol i prefer to climb half way up and launch a grenade to destroy the trap, or knock the guy waiting for me of the building and down to the floor (unfortunately that some how classes as suicide.. im sure he was willing to sit his ass on my grenade and reshape his head on the floor) but meh, who cares.. nowadays ladder climbing is usualy certain suicide, even on TSNE when you're against a team that actualy pays attention (btw, just a note, if you're playing tsne, dont walk near walls or corners, people usuay wait to grab and cut you)
Back to top Go down
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:56 am

lol i tried to do that on a TSNE when you got tranqed and i naded you off, you survived though and i think i saved your life coz he might have knived you Razz.
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:22 am

yeah that was pretty lucky, thank god i landed on that ledge lol, good tactic, i had more than half my health left so if the match went on longer an i got woken, i'd be ready for action ^.^
Back to top Go down
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:38 am

I don't really know what my playing style is. Im a bit like a cricket all-rounder, i can do just about everything at the same skill level.
Back to top Go down
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Several time gotten FH, current highlest level is 15 and highest GP was B+

Play style, adept at all styles but excels as a general gunner. I've made some astounding long distance kills with the M4.

I like to be mobile and tactical. Moving around, drawing people in then outsmarting them and flanking them. Deadly at all ranges and comfortable using a Knife & getting up close in TSNE.

Weak points: Handguns, Rescue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Stats   Player Stats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead C3ll Forums :: Dead C3ll :: Player Stats-
Jump to: