Dead C3ll Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead C3ll forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invisibility

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Fodder
Fodder

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Invisibility   Invisibility I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:19 pm

When I was playing MGO the other day I encountered a strange thing.
Some of the other players in TDM (!) were invisible just like the defending team sees them on TSNE (only the guns, shadows etc. were visible). At first I thought, of course, they'd be cheating and told the other guys about it, but everyone even on the enemy team told me they'd look just normal.
If that would've happened on Free Battle mode it would be likely that they knew each other and planned to lure people into their game to get some easy points, but it was happening in Automatching, so if they were cheating the enemy team hadn't just stood by and watched. Also, the invisible guys were acting rather normal, they hid behind walls and stuff, which wouldn't make much sense when invisible.

Taking all that into consideration, I suspect that I actually was the only one who didn't see them properly.

Anybody experienced something similar?
What could it be?
Something with my internet connection perhaps?

Btw, I stopped taking any kind of perception altering drugs years ago, even alcohol. (That was suggested in that game when I insisted I just saw their guns)
Back to top Go down
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:11 am

nope.
although something that does bug me is when ppl roll over sandbags or through the windows. it tends to lag slightly for me and you think they havent made it across but they dissapear.
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:54 am

Yeah i've seen this happen before, it's eitherdue to lag, or something to do with the game loading the wrong code due to poo internet connections.. im not 100%

I've seen alot of things like that happen.. really annoys me
Back to top Go down
https://deadc3ll.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invisibility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead C3ll Forums :: Dead C3ll :: MGS Genral-
Jump to: