Dead C3ll Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead C3ll forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce you're self here

Go down 
+5
0LD SNAK3
jonesieboy08
voyevoda
Robwacked
zeroa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

Introduce you're self here Empty
PostSubject: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:30 am

You know me as Zeroa, creator and leader of the Dead C3ll Unit and forums.

im 18, living in britain but born in Ireland.

Im a designer by nature, check out my designs at www.carey-design.blogspot.com

Been Playing MGS since it was released in the U.K, i cant imagine a better game and story line, other games i like are Final fantasy, COD, SWG etc etc, i'll edit this post when i can think of some more shiz to put on.
Back to top Go down
https://deadc3ll.forumotion.com
Robwacked
Fodder
Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:59 am

Hey everyone, heres a little bit about me.

My real names Robert, I live in N.Ireland and I am a 20 year old student studying
multimedia, computing and design. Photoshop, premiere and all that business.

Im a fan of games with good storylines and interesting gameplay; ff series, mgs, LoK.
Got good taste in movies and music too of course Smile mainly Rock and action adventure movies
though.

(P.S. zeroa your link is broken)
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:56 am

Robwacked wrote:
Hey everyone, heres a little bit about me.

My real names Robert, I live in N.Ireland and I am a 20 year old student studying
multimedia, computing and design. Photoshop, premiere and all that business.

Im a fan of games with good storylines and interesting gameplay; ff series, mgs, LoK.
Got good taste in movies and music too of course Smile mainly Rock and action adventure movies
though.

(P.S. zeroa your link is broken)

I just finished studying multimedia and design myself, i wasgoing to carry on at uni, but i want to try something else first, i think im going to do pre uniformed service.

as for the link, just type it in and it will work, i havent quite figured how to do urls on this forum yet.
Back to top Go down
Robwacked
Fodder
Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:15 pm

What did you think of it? The one Im doing is kinda a slow start..but I just finished 1st year so meh.

Wanna learn some flash in august. Been putting it off for pretty long.
Did you fast track by any chance into uni? Sucky education system in Northern Ireland lol
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:32 pm

i just finished my 2nd year doing graphic design and got into uni with an unconditional place, but i've told them to postpone my place until im ready to go, i want to try new things before i sod off half way across the country lol.

Flash is easy as piss tbh, but im finding it hard to upload any of my flash work onto my blog >.<
Back to top Go down
Robwacked
Fodder
Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:10 am

Fair enough lol. Why don't you just embed it from youtube?

Anyways man sorry for not being on at all to play with the clan yet, Im getting ready for oxegen and trying too max get all emblems in mgs4 just 3 more playthroughs and Ill be back
on MGO Smile
Back to top Go down
voyevoda
Fodder
Fodder

PostSubject: indroduction   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:32 am

hey everyone u all know me as voyevoda in the game.Im a student here in the uk but i was born in iran thats right iran:D
ive beeen following the mgs stories since i was like 12 and i feel free to say that mgs4 is the best game ever...the other games i like :cod,crysis,.farcry...
Back to top Go down
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:55 am

Hey, my names kieran. live in england, southwest.
errm im 19 and getting ready for uni. gonna be studying games design.

anyways yeah im jonesieboy on MGO and hope to be playing some matches with you guys.
Back to top Go down
0LD SNAK3
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
0LD SNAK3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:34 am

Hey, my names Graeme Welsh but u'll know me as 01D SNAK3 from Dead C3ll on MGO or itsWelshy89 on PSN.

i'm 18yo and im from glasgow in scotland.

i work as a precision engineer but but during the week after work i generally just get tuned into some shooters and MGO is one of the best Smile
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:47 am

REMEMBER YOU'RE PROMISE TO MERINO!
Back to top Go down
0LD SNAK3
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
0LD SNAK3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 am

zeroa wrote:
REMEMBER YOU'RE PROMISE TO MERINO!

Tbh i dont even no what that promise is suposed to be BUT i do remember rollin the mantel buggy and crushin u then have to take all the guys myself lmao

P.s how do i become not fodder in rank, its degrading =(
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:26 am

basically, you play it non campaign, pvp matches etc.. they can be fun if you know how to play the different teams, alot of people use mantel soldiers because they get nectar, but theyre easy to bring down, and their armour isnt exactly inconspicuous..
Back to top Go down
Ash
Fodder
Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:40 pm

I'm the guy with the strange nickname that has the "II" at its end. I don't like to reveal much of my personal life on the web.

I can say, however, that I'm from Germany, roughly thirty years old and (personally and partially professionally) very much interested in religions, theology, philosophy, languages, history and ,not surprisingly, videogames that I've been playing for probably more than 15 years.

MGO is pretty much the first online game I played extensively.
I'm otherwise almost exlcusively interested in story-driven single player games.

Some favourites include:

MGS series
Xenogears/-saga series
Suikoden series
Thief series
Final Fantasy series
Shenmue "series" Crying or Very sad
Snatcher (anyone played that? if not, you really shouldn't be playing anything else right now!)
Silent Hill 1+2 (especially 2)
Ultima series
most Black Isle/BioWare RPGs (especially Planescape Torment and KotOR1)
most LucasArts/Sierra/Legend adventures (especially Grim Fandango and Gabriel Knight)
System Shock series
Another World (aka Out of this World)
Megami Tensei (Megaten) series (criminally underrated in the west!)
lots of others I don't remember now

What are your favourites?
Back to top Go down
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:21 am

hey.
ive gone blank lol

obviously MGS Saga is one.
i suppose i like games where you relate to characters and that.
try and balance the games i play out.
i think the reason cod4 is so good is because you feel you know the characters in it, whereas with the older ones such as Medal of Honour, it was one man mission and you cared little about who was with you.

anyway yeh il think about my favs.
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:00 pm

Yeah i agree with CoD4, i was gutted hen Jackson died from the nuke, even more gutted when Gaz and Griggs died at the end of the game lol

And i agree with ash on the story driven games, i used to play thief some times but i prefer different kind of rpgs...

My favorite all time story driven game would be Baldurs gate II (the pc version not the disgusting ps2 version) and maybe elder scrolls... Final fantasy have begun to get a little irksome to me, they need to introduce something new to the series, it just feels like every time they make a new game, theyre trying to beat FF7 for popularity, the main character usualy looks like cloud in some way (except squall ofcourse)

i personaly prefer FF9 to ff7 though ^.^

and jonesie, as for medal of honour, i hate those games, if you look at when the release for date for the first MOH and then the most recent MOH, they've actualy been around longer than the actual war lol
Back to top Go down
Adrienne
Fodder
Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:34 am

Hey, most of you probably know who I am by now, but for those who don't, i'm Amy, from London Very Happy.

My family is mainly french, which explains Amy and Adrienne, but I don't speak enough to hold a conversation. Hubby speaks a bit of German, and he's been kind enough to teach me what he knows, but it's still not much so English please! Razz
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:51 am

The fact that you speak any german at all speaks volumes. i only know how to say "hey sexy, fancy a kiss?" heh, i picked it up on holiday and was pleasently supprised when it actualy worked. Shame i had no idea what she was saying to me =)
Back to top Go down
Adrienne
Fodder
Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:38 pm

Lol. I only just remembered my password today aswell. I joined weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:29 pm

Hey I'm Jack Patton, I'm from Northern Ireland. For those who want a face for the name that is me in my Avatar Razz
Back to top Go down
san4os
Fodder
Fodder
san4os

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:56 am

Hello!
My name is Alex!
I like cars and guns!
have a dog...

nice to meet you =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce you're self here   Introduce you're self here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce you're self here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead C3ll Forums :: Dead C3ll :: Player Stats-
Jump to: