HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

noob diaries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragon1
Fodder
Fodder

noob diaries Empty
PostSubject: noob diaries   noob diaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:27 pm

hi DC I don't know if u remember me zeroa but I've been in the clan for a while now. Mostly I've been on CT trying to get better and, although I'm still not great, I think I've really improved. My strengths include CQC (slam n stab) stealth, box manoeuvres and trap emplacement (I once KOd and killed 4 lvl11s in a row with the same mag not camp just a silly squad of idiots) and tactics (flanking, predicting enemy movements teamwork etc) my weaknesses are prominent but it is mainly my aim (I panic my shots) and "showdown" situations (face to face 5 metres away). CT is good practise because the rooms are always packed with lvl 11-15 fhs and rpg noobs so Ive smartened up a bit and learned to stay out of their crosshairs. I have scene and, maybe sometime, I hope to play in tournys and survival with the clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YOUNG $NAKE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

noob diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob diaries   noob diaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Dragon1 wrote:
I have scene and, maybe sometime, I hope to play in tournys and survival with the clan.

Dot get your hopes up for that, the clans pretty much dead atm, we need some new members
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon1
Fodder
Fodder

noob diaries Empty
PostSubject: oh...   noob diaries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:18 pm

btw today i saw spawncamping on a larger scale than ever before in UU CT. At least 8 blue in direct sight of red spawn. I cud barely get out but as sonn as I did I began to c4 all routes to our spawn... rather satisfying. Also I have a move I use in show down situations... an act of desperation that has saved me from getting hsed on many occasions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon1
Fodder
Fodder

noob diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob diaries   noob diaries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:28 pm

before I forget I would like to thank young for being an awesome mentor. he taught me slam n stab, aim and humility..... anyway the move is called the "sleeping dragon" (TM) ... basically an enemy from 1-5 metres is dispatched by the one who is quickest to move the reticule to the head. In my case I have no chance... until i started doing this. An elementary evasion move is direction and x to roll. However the enemy can predict where u will be and shoot u. Instead continue holding x to move into the lying position. From here aim. This allows you time to collect urself and allign the camera allowing a quick dispatch. Also it screws up enemy aim like nothing else. They do not expect to have to aim at the ground rather wait for u to come back up. However u are prepared to make the aiming corrections, what do you think? (be nice)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YOUNG $NAKE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

noob diaries Empty
PostSubject: nice   noob diaries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:49 pm

good idea going against what people usualy do. it messes up the mgo reactions since its not done that much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

noob diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob diaries   noob diaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:52 am

Hello, long time no post.

That idea is good, ive thought about it but never tried it. so it works then?
nice one man, gotta start playing again (kinda was last month) so yeh 1st post in ages biatches.

guess il put my noob things on here.

well i feel ive got a good head, on tsne i like to do things quick with no fuss, objective is what i go for (although ive noticed its more about killing and we cant even do the objectives). i managed to get back to frame of mind where i could get kills but i would fuck up or take too long. i suppose im more of a team player, better to play as bait than to get the kills itself, need to practice more on the killings though so any tips?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon1
Fodder
Fodder

noob diaries Empty
PostSubject: mags!   noob diaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:57 pm

yes jonniesboy mags mags and more mags, most enemies in tsne tend to run n gun anything that moves and keep an eye out for that cloud of dust or floating mk2. plant a mag somewhere secluded where u'll get the peace to reap the rewards of ur k,ill and get away, it needs patience though but it works... even try knocking on walls or typing in <SONG> to make noise without moving. be careful with nade spammers, when the artillery of nades comes ur pretty much buggered. stay out of the way of likely bomb spots and if u get good at it and u use that noggin of urs well the fish will jump in ur net. it wud help if i cud actually use a mk2 though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

noob diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob diaries   noob diaries I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:30 pm

yeah, i know about the dust and the mkII problems. i never use mags so will go with that see if it gets me anywhere. will have to start playing with you guys again never seem to go on when your all on. ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuu stil haven't updated yet lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon1
Fodder
Fodder

noob diaries Empty
PostSubject: GCSES!!   noob diaries I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:29 pm

I've been hit hard by mountains of work for these bloody gcse exams. Life is stressful and difficult and i know whatever social life I had is about to become more limited therefore I'm afraid MGO is going to be on on a rare occasion. Maybe holidays and what not but even weekends I've enough stress to deal with than do anything without someone asking me on psn first. I kinda did well last year and a lot is being expected of me. It's not goodbye but it's a better time than now for me to become nocturnal... and diernal... Then again I work beside this computer so the forum can be accessed a bit more easily (btw psn is atp93).. oh dam I just forgot I've got three tests to study for tomorrow. bye for now folks but not forever, good luck with the clan welshy/zeroa hope all gets back in motion quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

noob diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob diaries   noob diaries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

noob diaries
Page 1 of 1