Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L!quid Snak3
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
L!quid Snak3

URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED Empty
PostSubject: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:51 pm

zeroa, this is for you

welshy is bailing mgo. he was gunna pass off DC to me, but i thought i would check if that was ok with you first. hes revoking leadership of all his characters clans and giving up mgo completely (blame killzone/socom) i will be on mgo for a good while (at very least till you come back) but welshy is going.

your call on new temp leader
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/pibsyboy89
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:24 am

ah shame he has to leave, go for it clans yours. I have no idea when my ps3 will get here so its better off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadc3ll.forumotion.com
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:07 am

I'm leader of trials, but if needed I'll go leader of main clan.
Totally up to you, zeroa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YOUNG $NAKE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: ...   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Welshy has kicked me from DC, when i asked why he said because hes being twisted. Cant wait for liquid to be leader or for zeroa to come back. Any backup would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L!quid Snak3
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
L!quid Snak3

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:18 pm

just an update for you guys...

sadly, i wont be able to be part of mgo at all for much longer Sad (which puts me out of running for leadership when welshy hands over) my net is being shut off as of april 21st, with no alternative available for the immediate future. hopefully ill be able to contribute to the machinima still, but is highly unlikely unless a new ISP becomes available Sad

good luck with everything, hopefully this wont be a permanant goodbye, but in case it is, all the best.
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Sorry to hear, how come you cant get a new ISP?

And i cant believe young hasnt noticed i keep changing his avatar from rangers to celtic..
Back to top Go down
L!quid Snak3
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
L!quid Snak3

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:14 pm

nah, i cant. my area is only accessable via dial-up, no matter what phone line i use Sad

so until bt build a new exchange near me (unlikely) or a new total wireless service becomes available, im out of broadband Sad
Back to top Go down
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:00 am

Unlucky. Good luck getting a new internet provider though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Always knew your connection was bad, but now it's ditching you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L!quid Snak3
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
L!quid Snak3

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Patton wrote:
Always knew your connection was bad, but now it's ditching you?

yup, but thats what having the ISP providing the speed of afghan dial up does to you Sad

hopefully ill be back online soon after, but wont be on at all to play games (may sign in late at night with my line hooked up, just to kepe up with goings on Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
YOUNG $NAKE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: New Leader   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:46 am

Aparantly welshy is very unsure who he is making new leader. since liquid's connection is about to die, adrienne isnt on much (considering the fact she just had a baby), McInnis is ALWAYS on his crappy american football game and im his bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:18 am

You're really hoping you get it dont you Razz

I dont know anyone I would feel could work with DC other than Darren, Amy or Zeroa.

So If those three, for now, are unavailable then you HAVE to get some sort of interim managerment thing going on. Someone with a decent reputation (A high GP would be evident of this) as a player who can bring in fresh blood (Know a lot of people who are willing to play outside of their clan for you), train others, set a good example and is regularily active.

Young, loyal & experienced but (Sorry to say) you yet lack any sort of reputation and your very Deadc3ll exclusive. All your friends, large number they may be, are mostly already in Deadc3ll.

McInnes, skilled & distinguished. First off shut down that Trail clan as DC should be the focus of the entire clans resources. Get online more, play more survival and earning a more reputed standing & you'd be the perfect fit to take over DC.

Deadc3lls biggest problem is, don't jump on my back for bringing this up, it has COMPLETLY fallen off the radar. Since losing the regular team set-up (Greame, Darren, Amy, Young, Me, & McInnes) it's not really taken on much. Greame has lost patience with MGO, Darren his connection, Amy (Very understandably) has MUCH more important things to take care of, and myself was pushed out of DC (Return maybe coming up though).

So heres what Deadc3ll can look to do:

1. Establish an interim manager
2. She/he will bring in new blood, establish a decent survival team & then increase the teams reputation online.
3. Once they have built up the foundation levels and trained current and new members, prepare to hand control back to Zeroa.
4. Zeroa returns and his call from then on.

My bill for a interim boss:

They should be someone we at least know.
They should have a good reputation online, I.E know a lot of players so to draw some attention to the clan.
They should be a very good player, someone with a decent level (11 MINIMUM, It'd be great to get someone who is like level 15 or higher as they draw a lot of decent players)
They must be on regularly
They MUST be ready to give up control of DC

That is the bare jist of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YOUNG $NAKE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:47 am

No rep eh, most of the things u said are bang on, i actually have alot of skilled friends. a few of them (scarely) call me sir. and i think i have a bit more than just experience..., anyway aloty of high lvls like control and alot of it. im sure alot of the higher temp leader wouldnt give giving membership away a 2nd thought. i dont think we should scout a new leader it should be some1 we know well, DC or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:09 pm

No you have no rep :p

When you start training with CE and TSR your at a decent level. A good level of Rep is rubbing shoulders with the like of Mobs Alive, 2TM & DDL.

Well how I see it your biggest asset to a team is knowledge of the maps and the lucky charm vibe I get when i bring you along with my other lucky charm players. (Last time I made a team like that we got 4 wins and beat FCB's mains & alts, even if me & BA had to play a god round to win that second round. Too bad we lost to a clan I helped f'ing set up _)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:45 pm

No patton i dont think your right. We dont need a high level player to run the show, Team work and good knowledge of tactics are obviously essential thought. All i care about is loyalty, friends being loyal to friends. Both Young and McInnes have said qualities, they could lead in my absence and i would be fine with it. Young has been with DC almost as long as welshy and McInnes, both of which where my first members.

I've seen level 1-3 people take down level 10+ (before the new level regime)

That would be the same as a level 5 taking down a level 15 now. Levels and titles mean nothing at all, if i deleted zeroa and started afresh i'd have foxhound and level 15 within a few matches. Its just Ratio that effects the two, all you need to do is play bad players to get said ratio, its rare that these higher level people have any skill involved at all.

Give me a team of 6 level 5 people with the sloth rank and the ability to work together over aa team of 6 level 15 Camp hounds any day of the week.

Our bullets all work the same, there is no magic bullet to win fights in this game. If we can co-ordinate our team properly we would win against anybody.

My hangar technique is still going strong i believe? When i came up with that tactic it was purely a training scenario for new recruits, after that we started using it in matches and survival, its never once been beating iirc.

Give me a day when we're back. I'll give you a bunch of unbeatable tactics for each map.

I'll get pictures of the map and i'll mark out spots for eaach team member, flanking locations and sniper positions etc.

I want anybody with a headset to use it. People who are quick to move should wait and flank, not charge in.Let the enemy come to you then fire on them and finish them.
Back to top Go down
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:39 pm

You'll find since then everything HAS changed. Deadc3ll's record is in the gutter. Very poor Survival and tournament form and being one of the 'original' clans counts for nothing.

What you think will get the job done will need to be overhauled. MGO is totally messed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:33 pm

You wherent in the origional clan and you left. Sure you talk big stats and levels but I'm not impressed. Before my PS3 broke i had a solid team and solid tactics. once its fixed i will have it again. Until then i just want somebody who can hold the clan together, and somebody i can trust to give me the leadership back when i have my PS3 back. I dont remember ever playing with you before, if you have such a low opinion of my clan and the people in it then why rejoin?

You talk of clans like the Dooms Day Legion and to the max. I've played them in matches and won many times thanks to my origonal clan members ability to work as a machine and my tactics. They are nothing but glorified spawn campers. If you think Dead C3ll is in the gutter then leave, i'd rather have a clan in the gutter than a member badmouthing his own team mates.
Back to top Go down
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:02 pm

What do you mean you don't remember me? :s

I was 4th in command of DC shortly before you left and for months after that. Wtf???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Whats your username on MGO?
Back to top Go down
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Then, It was Jack Logan/Jack Patton

Then I had to delete to get Gene and have several characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:51 pm

No i remember you now. You didnt join the clan that early, we where already together for a few months before you joined. Welshy said he kicked you for Stat boosting.
Back to top Go down
Patton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Patton

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:43 am

He never kicked me. I never boosted I boosted others, I joined shortly after getting the game as it was the third clan I joined. For weeks after, despite earning everything I got, Welshy was still having goes at me at regular intervals despite ACTUALLY BEING THE GAMES where I leveled up.

Nice to know I'm well remembered _
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:50 pm

I remember you just fine now that you told me your origional user name. You left because Welshy caught you boosting. I've had several people tell me that. You joined the clan at the same time as amy, the was arount two or three months after i made the clan. Not weeks after the game came out because i didnt get it until a month after release.
Back to top Go down
Adrienne
Fodder
Fodder

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Dunno if anyone's around but I thought i'd better post something to say i'm not generally around. Kinda busy at the moment as some of you know. Wink

Hopefully i'll be able to find some time to get on MGO soon though. I miss you guys. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Hey amy Smile nice to hear from you, give us an update on the little sprog some time Smile Most of us are still around, i wont be on MGO any time soon though my PS3 is broken atm, waiting for a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED   URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next