The Real Hunterkilla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hunterkilla
Fodder
Fodder
hunterkilla

The Real Hunterkilla Empty
PostSubject: The Real Hunterkilla   The Real Hunterkilla I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:42 am

Hey guys, sorry only just found the forum, i joined one with a pretty similar name which obviously wasnt u lot! Um well my real names Gareth im 21 from northampton in eng. Im currently lookin 4 a job as i got made redundant from my previous shit employer who wasted all our wages on holidays. So i spend most of my day applying for jobs and playing mgo, im quite a computer wizz as ive built my own high powered pc from scratch which is worth about 4g. When it comes to mgo i dunno wot kind of player i am really...i like playing in teams, like the match i had with u guys on my induction. But usually people dont really give a rats ass so im pretty good on my own aswell, dont think ive ever actually lost a game when it was just me and 1 other person! I hate when trying to train people piss about and just blow you up with rpgs or grenade launchers while ur tryin to listen. I wanna become an instructor when im high enough level and just do 1v1 training, the noobs would probably learn more!
Razz
As for rewards i have a waterbear, but thats it. I havent actually seen that many people with those to b honest...is that a good thing? Its gotta b better than a sloth. Twisted Evil
Apart from metal gear i play COD4, GTA4, army of two, world of warcraft, ff and anything else really! Have a massive selection of games.
I look forward to clan survival matches, i also have a mic so i can chat without typing, or just listen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: The Real Hunterkilla   The Real Hunterkilla I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:05 am

water bear isnt bad, i just got night owl because i like the way the logo looks, plus it involved wearing ENVG, once i get ENVG im pretty much unbeatable lol, just lucky ppl get to kill me when im not paying attention.

Unfortunately i cant take part in clan survival, i dont have a credit card >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadc3ll.forumotion.com
hunterkilla
Fodder
Fodder
hunterkilla

PostSubject: Re: The Real Hunterkilla   The Real Hunterkilla I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:33 am

Yeah i read u were having problems with ur card. Do u have a debit card? Thats how i got mine. Id offer 2 help u out but as i dont have a job a cant really! Plus its been kindda confiscated... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Hunterkilla   The Real Hunterkilla I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Hunterkilla
Page 1 of 1