McInnes II's Life story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

McInnes II's Life story Empty
PostSubject: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:28 pm

Hi everyone, you all know me by my surname, McInnes, but my first name is Anthony.
I'm 16, live in Greenock, Scotland and i am currently at school studing Media Studies, Maths, History, Physics and Chemistry at Higher level, with the hope of going to University to study either Forensic Science or Maths with Teaching.
I have played the mgs storylines so much i could recite them.
Other games i play are:
PS3-COD
PC-Empire Earth series, Age of Empires series.
PS2-Dynasty Warriors Series.

That's probably it, but if anything else pops into my mind i'll add it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:03 am

dynasty warriors? wow man i aint played that in ages.

studying quite abit aint ya?
dont get A-levels tbh, BTEC shits all over it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:08 am

Yeah i used to love Dynasty warriors, and i agree with Jonesie, BTEC kicks arse, my BTEC course was worth 6 a levels (even if you only pass and dont get distinctions) and my electives where worth 2 A levels. so in effect i have 8 A levels =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadc3ll.forumotion.com
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:40 am

yeah i got 2 diplomas now like, adds up to about 6 a-levels i think.
also did a microsoft office course got 100% pass rate in that Very Happy
funny thing is i cant remember anything from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:40 pm

The last few week's of my life have been very emotional and hectic. I feel for someone and only recently attempted the ask them out. I was to be shot down in flames before I even asked her, which made me feel hurt. I had liked her for some time, but only truly believed it a few months ago. Now she refuses to talk to me, neglects my existance and does her best to avoid me, but one thing is I can utilise a great phrase, "Women, can't live with them, can't live without them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:47 pm

I can safely say that life has revolved full circle from normality to doom and gloom then back to normality, even if it is at a cost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:35 pm

For the small minority of you who still read this, life is good. My prelims have just finished and so far all passes. Only person, of 60, to pass Higher Maths, so I am quite happy.
For those interested in what has happened in the aftermath of my former love story, we have "befriended" each other once again, but our, more so my, feelings are never to be talked about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:29 am

Congrats mate, good to hear. But im moving this to the General Section, it fits there better than here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadc3ll.forumotion.com
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:12 am

Your the boss, moving it here is cool. A bit like an internet diary, what you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:19 am

Today the next chapter of my story is made. Inverclyde hosts a "Recruit" program, of which only 30 people are accepted. For those of you who haven't already guessed, I have been accepted and will begin with a meeting on Tuesday 10th of March.
If I win, I will get a job with a big business, earn 18'000 year one (not including bonuses) and be in the industry I've wanted to be in for a few years now.
The only problem is, I want to stay in school for 6th year. Hear me out.
6th year will entail little work, time with friends at school, hanging around with my friends and Business Management as a subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:05 am

The worst thing ever has happened. I seem to have lost my MGS4. Thats why im so inactive incase you want to know.
On another note; I am about to start up a new business which will hopefully be profitable, I have a meeting next Wednesday to discuss a deal with investers and future shareholders, so wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon1
Fodder
Fodder

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:18 pm

a business? a job offer worth 18,000 a year? what age did u say u were? lol. I'm halfway through my gcse courses eg triple award science, additional maths etc but i got some btec "aviation induction course" worth a gcse so im happy with that but if i continue with it i get another thing worth 3 more gcses so i'll agree with u all btec is awesome. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:53 am

I am 17.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McInnes II
Major
Major
McInnes II

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Hello again guys. Long time no see.
Been super busy, and this is mean't to be a holiday. For those interested, two weeks of the Business trading, and we turned over excess 400, with net profit being about 250. That was, however, the final Profit count, which put my team in 3rd place from 5, so a little disappionted. Better news, a new challenge we were given was to prepare a pitch to organise an event in the local shopping centre, the Oak Mall. My team did win the contract, and I now had to co-ordinate a Fashion Show in a shopping centre. Doesn't get much gayer, if thats a word.
Have also been learning to drive. My death toll sits at 0 after 3 lessons.
Have been playing Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires over the last few days, and would recommend it for DW fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McInnes II's Life story   McInnes II's Life story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McInnes II's Life story
Page 1 of 1