Dead C3ll Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead C3ll forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
0LD SNAK3
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
0LD SNAK3

CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE! Empty
PostSubject: CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE!   CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:50 am

cant believe no1 even thought to mention cod4 lol
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE!   CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:00 pm

Dont have it =) i've never liked COD games so im skeptical that this one will change my opinion.. although its not a world war 2 shooter.. so its already better than the other ones..

I just feel like its ripping Rainboy six or Ghost recon in some aspects
Back to top Go down
https://deadc3ll.forumotion.com
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE!   CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:02 am

nah it aint rippign any of them.

its very good.
although what annoys me about these type of games is sometimes a mission is meant to be about stealth or thats what they say in the breifing but its always gonna end up large scale battle.
but having said that the battles are immense and great.
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE!   CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:08 am

well.. i should be getting it some time this week, so i guess i'll judge then lol
Back to top Go down
0LD SNAK3
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
0LD SNAK3

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE!   CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:45 am

how you findin cod4 then folks?

Quite frankly its the best online shooter iv ever played tbh

It pains me to say it but i do prefer it to MGO (il end up gettin kicked out now lol)

Except mgs, splinter cell n ghost recon FPS is more my thing.

Gimme an add on PSN if u fancy a game "itsWelshy89"
Back to top Go down
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE!   CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:28 am

its alright to play everynow and then im into battlefield:BC at the minute but i think it might have been a waste of money.
still fun game though.

back to cod4.
went on few days ago not played for ages and it felt wierd. still got decent scores after my first round which was shocking.
forgot how easy it is to kill ppl on it, i miss my .50 sniper though.
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE!   CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:09 pm

COD4 Single player is near perfect ( i just wish there was more acts). i Especialy lost the sniper part in Chernobyl with captain macmillan and pvt Price.

But the online is lacking, its annoying in my oppinion.. if you get balanced teams it kicks ass but you never do, you get a few ranked 20's thhen a few ranks 7's etc, then the other team gets all 55's.. i mean wtf is with that..

Then every fucker just spams grenades left right an centre, and every time i pick one up to throw it back it explodes straight away, every time i run away it still gets me, even though im actualy no where near it and the symbol isnt on the screen...

I hate the way that if you shoot at a guys head then YOU die, then it shows his death cam and he was shooting you're legs :S wtf is that?

Then theres the bane of my existence, air strikes, a guy launches one where every body is respawning, gets another shit load of kills in a row to tally up, then launches another strike

It doesnt feel like skill is needed to play COD4 online tbh, not when the main way of killing people is blowing them to bits with grenades and bombers..

Recently i've been using a sniper with RPG's, i get to stay out of the way of any face on conflict for some beautiful kills, and my RPG is just incase somebody calls a chopper near me ^.^
Back to top Go down
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE!   CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:56 pm

no skill eh?
thats been said by most ppl.
the ranks show this because it doesnt take skill to rank up, so in that respect the teams are fair unless the higher ranks have done it in less time than noobs (if that makes sense) and even then, you cant really indentify good from bad until the end of a round.
i do agree with you to a certain point but its not as bad as you make out.
Back to top Go down
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE!   CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:21 pm

some of it takes skill, using you're guns for example, sneaking etc..
I prefer Search an destroy missions for that reason.. but the game can just be way to laggy for me at times, really pisses me off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE!   CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead C3ll Forums :: General :: Clan General-
Jump to: