HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Battlefield: Bad company

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

Battlefield: Bad company Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield: Bad company   Battlefield: Bad company I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:49 pm

i only played the demo but the online was fun. you can sort of one man army but its mainly down to skill and numbers.

anybody got this game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad company   Battlefield: Bad company I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:22 am

yeah i've been looking to check it out, looks quite good

heres a funny video they made to counter the MGS4 release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObNdbu44ho
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadc3ll.forumotion.com
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad company   Battlefield: Bad company I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:01 am

omg this game actually does kick ass.

It can get boring but the link up with your account on the website is well good.
you press up on the d-pad in multiplayer and it sends a screenshot straight to your account with the BF:BC website.
also collects al your stats from when you played the demo and so on.
its nothing new but i was pretty impressed with that Razz

if you sign up to a newsletter they give you a gun aswell. if you pre-ordered the game you get a code for a gun aswell but i didnt so Sad

MGO
BF:BF
COD4

list in order of my fav online games. Warhawk aint even worth a mention is that shocking, 2 clips of 30 ammunition magazines to kill somebody? wtf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad company   Battlefield: Bad company I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:41 am

Okay, i have this game and will explain why its so good because i was having a chat with old snake (cant remember PSN)

Its a sandbox game, the campaign is quite shite yeah i admit, but online is well good. Its pretty tactical aswell, on the oasis level you have to be quick and one step ahead.
on harvest day level you need to be more sneaking and rely on your team to cause havoc.

every level is different, also if you get bored of being assault, you can snipe. you always have the option of being support which allows you to heal your team mates, each class allows you to do different things.

Im still unlocking some things, not sure on what to unlock.
C4 or Anti-tank mines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hunterkilla
Fodder
Fodder
hunterkilla

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad company   Battlefield: Bad company I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:32 am

Bit like Battlefield 2 then? Just with better graphics? And hopefully headshots that actually kill....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad company   Battlefield: Bad company I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:42 am

yeah its got all that.
never played any of the other. the environment is 90% destructible so thats fun.

the headshots work i suppose but you gotta be lucky. sniping headshots are pretty easy though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeroa
Dead C3ll Marshall
Dead C3ll Marshall
zeroa

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad company   Battlefield: Bad company I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:54 am

jonesieboy08 wrote:
yeah its got all that.
never played any of the other. the environment is 90% destructible so thats fun.

the headshots work i suppose but you gotta be lucky. sniping headshots are pretty easy though.

I imagine it being quite annoying when everything is finally destroyed, the lack of cover especialy would annoy me >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadc3ll.forumotion.com
jonesieboy08
Dead C3ll 2nd in command
Dead C3ll 2nd in command

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad company   Battlefield: Bad company I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:48 am

nah not really. coz when everything gets destroyed it becomes bassically a last stand, once they have blown up these crates you fall back to a new position.

theres always some sort of cover though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad company   Battlefield: Bad company I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad company
Page 1 of 1